Thursday 12 March 2015

Mini photoshoot

If you followed me on Instagram or read my personal blog, you'd know I recently brought sebby-chan out for a mini photoshoot! So without further ado, let the photo spam begin!

sebby enjoying the smell of the roses *chuckles* 


sun game going strong


Sebby ain't happy about being stuck in a pile of rocks. 
*stole this pic from tiffy cause my own pics were horrible*




Some random bush LOL


Lonely fallen leaf

All in all didn't take as many pictures as I hoped and didn't get to photograph the miniatures I brought along as well as the sun was glaring down at us and that kinda made all the photos overbearingly bright. I was also afraid of the bees/dragonflies/butterflies around :/ 
Hope this post helped revive this blog a little, will update soon with more clay works!
 <3 Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment