Tuesday 19 May 2015

Of coffee and donuts

Just last month I got back a little bit of motivation to craft and so I proceeded to attempt latte art, in miniature scale. I think I still have a long way to go, in figuring out the best proportion of liquid clay to polymer clay for the "art". 


Mug is 1cm at it's widest and doughnuts are 6mm at their widest. 

For some reason after baking the design got abit blurred (?). Not sure how to explain but basically its like before baking its a 1080p quality but after baking it somehow downgraded to 480p T.T
I'm thinking maybe its the temperature at which I baked this at, so I'll try it with a lower temperature next time and see how it goes! 
Also need to attempt making my own mugs and plates cos miniature cutlery is sooooo expensive :< 
Till next time, <3 Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment