Thursday 25 December 2014

Micro Cupcakes

Hey peeps!

So its the holidays now and I recently created more cupcakes (that are even smaller than the previous ones, hence this title xD) 
These cupcakes are 3mm in diameter. 

Yes, I used the exact same props for these cupcakes too! Only difference is they fit on the miniature baking tray :D


I made six of them this time, and the flavours are: (from top left) Vanilla Buttercream, Peppermint, Chocolate Mistletoe, Espresso, Strawberry and Chocolate Chocolate. 

Comparison with the previous batch of cupcakes 

Side by side with the previous batch (: 

I really wanted to clay more, but even though its the holidays (3 weeks) there are still FYP/projects/datasheets/pre-labs to complete so I get tired easily ): 
Not to mention outings/meet ups/work/teaching...

On another note, I also tried to make these cupcakes in line with the Christmas theme but damn, I'm so out of inspiration that I've only managed these pathetic attempts at making it seem Christmas-sy. HAHA #plsdontjudgeme

Hope you like them! <3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment