Friday 13 December 2013

So I clay-ed again (:

Whooohooo~ The dreaded Mid-Semester Tests are finally OVER and I found time last week to clay! As usual, I didn't have any idea of what to make, just opened my craft cupboard and started digging through stuff to make. I do however, realised that I like to make donuts ALOT. Even though I haven't eaten a single donut in real life for a few years now. It seems like every time I clay, a mandatory donut is necessary. So let the onslaught of photos begin! 



Presenting to you Sebastian and the christmas cookies! "Would you like a piece of cookie to enjoy with your afternoon tea, Ojosama?" 


Each cookie measures less than 1cm 


Close up~ 

Vanilla Cupcake pipped with Buttercream frosting and topped with a sweet pink rose. 


Base of the cupcake measures around 1.1cm 



Four leaf clover biscuit measures 1.5cm at its widest. 

Andddddddd here comes the donuts! :D 


Bitten donut with turquoise frosting topped with little glass beads 


Measures 1.2cm at its widest. 


Tried to do a swirly design on this one, but I guess I still need more skills and practice to master it. :/


Donut measures 1.2cm at its widest. 


"Artistic" shot of the donuts together, LOL. 


Individual shot of the star cookies! 

Each cookie measures 0.9cm at its widest 



Tried to do different designs on the heart shaped cookies too. Again, I need more practice on the one with the swirly design. Each heart measures around 1cm at its widest. 


Would totally love to have some cookies with hot chocolate to welcome Christmas! [Made the hot chocolate ages ago, hehe] 



Close up shot of the Christmas Tree cookies! 


Each cookie measures 0.8cm at its widest. 


Cherry Tart! 


Tart base measures 1.4cm 

That's about all I've made this time, will probably make the cookies into earrings and the donuts, tart, and cupcake into a charm bracelet. If you like anything you see, please contact me! I will be adding these to the shop too, so feel free to browse through (: 
You can find my shop's fb page here https://www.facebook.com/mykawaiidenshop










No comments:

Post a Comment